Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Changes

So I haven't been on my blog in a while.. Well for one let me just say that I am in the process of playing with the new layout designs and such. So far I am liking the template and such I have going right now (the purplish one). But, I would LOVE to hear what you guys think! :D Not to mention, expect some updates on the zombie story after November! I think that after the chaos of trying to be in 2 shows at once and try to be in both rehearsals at once is a tad difficult. Not to mention getting home everyday at about 11 am with no time for HW. But alas, it gets done somehow.

As for an update on what I have been doing for the past, 8 months:

- Got a part in both the Musical, and class play ((The Boyfriend (NOV 3, 4,+ 5th), (The Babbling Brooks (Oct 5, 6, + 7th))

- I am now happily dating Tanner Lackey :D

- I am pretty much a zombie for senior year.

- I am apparently now Chole King.

- I am soulless...

- I have devoured over 30 series of Manga over the past month and a half. (I read them fast and most I have to wait until they update with new chapter scans.)

- I need opinions on the new blog layout and some criticism on the few stories I have put up here :D (ex: in technicality, Shay would use a catheter in the hospital while she was in the coma. OR I think this part "random snippet here" is great, but I think you should change it to this "insert edited snippet here" because it helps the story by...) Please and thank you!


Well, I think that is all the rambling I will do tonight. I need some sleep. Good night everyone! Sweet dreams! :)

No comments: