Sunday, April 5, 2009

About Me By Request

ABOUT ME: Hi I am Shay and by request, a friend of mine asked for me to put a little bit about myself up.

I am 15 years old.

A freshman in high school.

I run track and I am on the JV hurdle crew.

I run both the 100 meter high hurdles and the 300 meter low hurdles.

I like sci-fi

I am a Red vs Blue watcher.

Proud wanna-be member of the Blue Team

All Hail Caboose!!

Grif is my role model.

I like reading muder mysteries!

The Warriors By Erin Hunter is one of my favorite series

I love the Alien vs Predator books (That have absolutely NOTHING to do with the movies)

I have awesome friends!

I like my best guy friend. But he doesnt like me.

I watch shows like Cardcaptor Sakura and Sailor Moon.

I Like to draw.

4 comments:

AuthorOfTomorrow216 said...

yays!!! lol

Anonymous said...

You watch sailor moon......that is sweet. I'm a friend of pebbles here in nevada.

Frostwolf002 said...

i liek reaidng and drawing too..im ty's friend on here also....i usllay call ehr pebbs she don't liek her name publicized

Jessica said...

Wow that's really cool and sailor moon is a awesome show oh and I am tylers cousin in Nevada