Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Maybe A Little Misunderstanding Tyler..

I didn't mean I wanted to die. Just maybe when I die I can be happy. AND OMG!! You are so an awesome person!! I wish I could be as awesome as you!! You have soo many really good friends and you are so beautiful!! I KNOW for DAMN sure that you are going to find that someone in your life because you are such an awesome person to know! I dont think I could have gotten through alot of things without you!! I know that alot of people are jealous of our friendship because you are so loyal to your friends and always there for them!!! Sure you might be a bit shy, but like the saying goes "Actions speak louder than words." and you my friend, have the loudest most beautiful voice I have ever heard when it comes to being such an awesome friend!!! lol whenever I am chasing morgan around with a knife you will be the one running behind me with another knife yelling : "USE THIS ONE ITS BIGGER!!!! >:D" Your the one friend who understands my past, belives in my future and accepts me the way I am! So I am saying thank you to you, my very awesome friend! And may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch!

1 comment:

AuthorOfTomorrow216 said...

intresting to put about trhe fleas but i couldnt have said any beter cheyenne you r an awesome friend and i would totally getting you a biger knife if you do something do it well lol ur awsome cheyenne see you on chat